Friday 26 October 2012

Ermagerd! It's finally been posted! Eeeee!

I made two german shepherd partials for a DZ Deathrays music video. DZ Deathrays are a metal band out of Australia. This was a HUGE rush project that was secret secret.... I made both partials in a week back in August and shipped them off the Hayes Brothers Studio in New York City for filming >_<

The Hayes Brothers Studio pretty much contacted me in Mid August and said "We need these by the end of the week" How could I say no? I was a freaking MUSIC VIDEO!

Anywho.... the Hayes Brothers asked for two "Angry looking" German Shepherds who were going to get into lots of trouble. I didn't know they were going to be Cops until last week when they let me have a sneak peek of the video. I just made the heads, handpaws and tails...

VIDEO:



*sort of NSFW.... naughty dogs are naughty

**They also spelled my name wrong on the credits T_T it's Jopling not Joplin..... sigh.... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment